Wednesday 19 October 2016

Malls and Balls and Goodbye Alls

It was the last day for Grandma and Grandad today.

I went to aerobics first thing. We had a tough session and I think my legs and arms and abs will be crying tomorrow. I came home, showered and took Grandma and Grandad to the Mall. Grandad wanted a top for Christmas so went off to several shops until he found one. Grandma and I were looking for a present for Small (it had to have a hood and be soft) but we failed. I got a few things for him though for now and Christmas.

We met back up with Grandad in the food hall and we had lunch before driving off to another couple of shops on the way home. While we were there we saw Honey G.

In the Halloween shop I was amazed by the whole wall of photos of costumes. They each had a number and you would ask for that number to get your costume. There were hundreds. Smallest wants to be a ghost this year so that should easy enough. I didn't think Small would be too bothered so I bought him a tee-shirt that said 31 OCTOBER THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE BOO

We came home, G&G packed and we had a relax before the boys came home. Grandad cleared the drive of all leaves, tidied the barn before he left and said goodbye to Lenora.

We all had dinner and then it was hugging, kissing, goodbyeing and everyone rushed out. The boys and I went off to basketball where I got hit by a ball really hard by one of the dufi. Today was Smallest's last session as his football is now on a Wednesday too! He had a good time and so did Small (who is so much better and taller than anyone else there though I'm thinking he may have outgrown it now).

Huffle packed the car and drove to the airport (with G&G obviously). It hasn't been an action packed visit this time, always difficult when the house is ill and there are after school activities but somehow Grandad managed to get lots done as usual. Plus having them here meant that Huffle and I could spend an evening in Toronto seeing Adele, for which I am very grateful for. THANK YOU BOTH. We got to see Matilda at the theatre and have several nice meals out and they got to spend time with the kids and watch them both play football and basketball.

Until we see you in the Spring. HAVE A SAFE TRIP. GOODBYE.

When we got home, Smallest went straight to bed. He was very tired. Small decided to move his bed back to his own room, I think he has missed it. We frantically changed his bedding, his clothes will have to wait until tomorrow.

Huffle and I had a cuppa while watching the Bake Off. Won't say anymore as I know two people who will not have seen it yet.

 

No comments: