Thursday 1 December 2016

Family of weird feet

Last night and this morning I had several really weird dreams. One of them woke me and Huffle up and I was crying though in my dream I was actually screaming out. I felt really tired when I got up because I was obviously so active all night. I could recall all of my dreams and when I told Huffle, who normally tries to interpret them for me, he just said I was nuts!

The boys went to school and Huffle worked with the mice (he caught another one). I did washing, drying and folding, changing bedding and cleaning of bathrooms properly. Who knows what Small did when he was supposed to be cleaning his bathroom yesterday. He owes me two chores now.

MrPlumber called early and said it was time for the yearly service so I didn't go out in case he came. He actually arrived at 2pm so I could have gone out but at least I got plenty of cleaning and washing done.

I wrote some cards and letters and went to the Post Office. Poor Rumbleskins family didn't get a Christmas present last year because I was too disorganised to send it and so I spent the whole of this year getting together things to send them. Unfornately I was so badly organised again this year that I had to take out any chocolate because it is now Summer there and it melts in transit. When I found out how much my package was I had to send it surface mail (boat) which could be up to two months, so it looks like I've missed another Christmas. Eeeeekkkk. I haven't written my Christmas Cards either and I'm running out of time.

I should have walked with ClownRose this afternoon too but I got stuck at the Post Office. Huffle booked us all an appointment at the Foot Place so as soon as the kids got home from school we all went. Small and I had our usual lady. Small's feet have improved but he needs to keep doing his exercises to stretch his Achilles. My Plantar fasciitis has gone (wahoo) but I'm still having my orthotics as I feel it when I don't them wear them. Smallest and Huffle had their usual man and they are both continuing with their orthotics too. Our insurance pays for them thank goodness.

We had fish and chips in a nearby cafe and got home in time for Small to get his kit on and go to football. I took him tonight. There was no coach and they just payed a game without any instruction (not that they get much anyway) or anyone to keep them in order. I think they had fun though. Small was very bossy and he got five goals (Grandad!!).

Today I have two impromptu chats which were very nice. One was with Aunt Pear and was unfortunately very brief and the other was texting with MrsRumbkeskins. Lovely.

Our first Christmas card

 

1 comment:

Mrs Rumbleskins said...

And Mr Rumbleskins said he didn't receive a Snapchat from you!