Sunday 8 January 2017

Never enough sheep!

OMG I woke up to the sorest back ever! I can hardly move. Moo has a hurt back too but only on one side. That's because she mainly threw cans in a tall box and I guess she used the same side to throw. I had to have various painkillers plus a heat pack on my back. Arrrggggghhhhhhh.

It was extremely cold outside today. -23* with windchill, hence we stayed inside. This morning I sorted through all the family's hats, gloves, scarves, gloves trying to find a missing Christmas glove and my new hat. Moo did all the washing, including my coat and other new hat and scarf which took forever to dry. It was a handknit one and it seemed to get bigger and bigger. My coat, which is full of goose feathers, seemed to have all the feathers fall to the bottom but once we stuck it in the dryer it all plumped up again. Phew! My hat and scarf are still in the dryer and we are hoping it might shrink a little, not too much though.

I found my hat and glove in the end, in Huffle's ruck sack that he had put away without emptying. Naughty Huffle. The boys played on the Xbox until we called them up for lunch and then we spent a good couple of hours playing Agricola in which Moo and I lost terribly and the kids, who teamed up, won!

Huffle Skyped Grandma and Grandad while Moo and I made dinner.

This evening we watched The Grand Tour. Tonight is Moo's last night as she flies off tomorrow early evening. She made us an Apple Crumble and Custard - about time, it's the first one since she's been here this time.

Big foot!

 

 

No comments: