Thursday 23 February 2017

Girl with a big flower

I shouted "34" at the boys this morning. In my head that meant IT'S 8:34 AND THE BUS WILL BE HERE SOON, GET GOING! But they didn't move and when they finally did move (not really late) to put their shoes on, Huffle saw their bus go by very slowly. It didn't stop, just cruised on by and stopped at MissMolls. I wasn't even dressed so the boys decided to walk to school instead. Then the bus turned around and picked them up. Not Maurice today but Mike. His excuse for going past the house? He couldn't see if there was anyone standing waiting because it was foggy. Funny!

Not long after, I went off to Suffolks house to have my second sewing lesson. Today I made a small drawstring bag and learned all about hems, mitre corners and edging. We got very carried away and ended up sewing until 2:30pm with a break in between for a lovely bowl of soup and a chat. I felt mentally exhausted.

I popped out to get a birthday present for Huffle and then came home. I made it just as the bus was coming down the road. At least he dropped them off at the right House. I got on with dinner while the boys put their clothes away and played on their tablets.

17* that's ridiculous. Record temperatures for February.

This evening Small went off to Football where Huffle bumped into one of the mums. She said we should come back. NO WAY!! Huffle registered us for some more clubs and emailed them to see if Smallest could go and try out. We wait to hear.

Smallest and I finished watching Finding Dory and Big and Small watched The Pottery Throwdown (BBC) with us after Football. Huffle and I watched a bit more of The Painting Challenge. I am really loving all these creative programmes.

I am very unhappy with Claudio Ranieri being sacked. I liked him despite the poor results of LCFC this season. Poor MrR. Who will we get now?

 

No comments: