Friday 17 March 2017

Patrick, Pins, Potter and Pizza

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA and St.Patrick.

He wasn't drinking the cider, we bought them for Grandma for her birthday for when she arrives

What a beautiful day. The sun shone brightly and it was almost warm. Definitely in positive figures.

The boys and I didn't do much this morning. Some playing, lots of resting, bit more playing. I did some crocheting.

Huffle worked.

After lunch, the boys and I went to our local town and met up with Angel and family4 for an hour of five pin bowling. Angel and I watched while the kids all bowled. Smallest was doing very well and winning for most of the first game and was then pipped by miss10. The second game they didn't quite get through (we booked an hour) and Small won. They had fun and Angel and I got to chat and relax. They had to get home so we went off for a drink and a cookie before heading off to a couple of shops on the way home. I told Smallest we were going to the cinema to see Beauty and the Beast (when he was little we used to watch the animated version a lot). He said he was happy to go and see it but I could tell from his face that he wasn't pleased at all. We were only joking. He was relieved. Too old for Mummy's silly girly films now!

We bought some string in Dollarama for a crochet project. We popped to Bulk Barn to cost some cake ingredients (I have been asked to make a cake for a Liverpool supporter) and then to a supermarket to buy essentials. The boys were very helpful if not a bit silly and we packed our stuff and came home where everyone helped put away and I made some pizza dough for later.

Smallest and the mountain of wood chips.

Small played on the Xbox and Smallest and I played a couple of games of Home You Go and Q-Bitz and Huffle joined us later. Smallest joined Small on FIFA and Huffle and I made pizza which we ate whilst watching half of Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix.

Huffle and I watched Gardeners World this evening when the kids went to bed. So jealous of the growing season. Despite almost all of our snow melting, we are still a fair way behind gardening yet. Still, we can dream and plan.

 

 

No comments: