Thursday 2 March 2017

WhizzPops

Less than six hours sleep. Arrrrggggghhhhh. Need.more.sleep. Tired!

Woke up to snow and cold cold temperatures. Forecast says it will be -20* at the weekend BOOOO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAHOO

Boys went off to school. Huffle went off to work after a lie-in till 9am (though his excuse was that he couldn't sleep due to the wind. From him or outside - guffaw).

My sewing class was cancelled so I went to Costco and did a huge freezer shop as it was nearly empty. It was a great time of day to go. No one to get annoyed at, no patience required from me. No queue. Happy staff. I popped to a supermarket on the way home to get some flour and came home in time for lunch but not before my lovely husband put all the shopping away.

We had lunch in front of a part episode of Gotham. We started watching this ages ago but other things got in the way. After lunch I split up all the meat and bagged it all up for the freezer and then completely emptied the freezer and got rid of old stuff that was never going to be eaten.

Huffle cleared away all the candles and gadgets from last night's power cut and vacuumed the basement and I mopped it. All clean now.

My walk was also cancelled and to be fair I was far too tired to walk anyway. I crocheted, watched a bit of TV, tidied and thought about dinner.

The boys came home. Smallest played his Ukulele and piano and Small did his homework. This evening, after dinner, Huffle took Small to his football where he got two goals. Smallest and I stayed at home and watched the end of The Flinstones (but I kept falling asleep) and then we started BFG. Looks like it might be good.

Huffle and I sat and watched the Pottery Throwdown with the end of his birthday cake. Fabulous.

 

No comments: