Monday 4 December 2017

Blowing in the lit tree

Huffle is feeling better. Small is still full of cold.

The boys went to school. Smallest brought home his school photos that we ordered as magnets.

Cute.

I went to my one on one exercise class and ExerciseNic tailored the whole class to my coccyx. We stretched and stretched and stretched and I could certainly feel it by the end but am hoping it has done it some good. I was hoping to get to Costco to pick up a few things but my forest walk got moved to an earlier time so I prepared dinner instead and cleared the ktichen.

I had a really early lunch and met up with NoCustard in the forest just after midday. We were both tired and it was quite cold so we opted for the smaller hour walk. It was beautiful and the sun was shining brightly despite the cold. The leaves are still crispy on the ground which is amazing for December! I picked up lots of bits of soft pine for my urn displays.

I decided to go to the supermarket on the way home and picked up a couple of small Christmas presents in there as well as food. I burst my bag of milk again!

At home I made fishcakes which we had with veggies later. Small came home and got on with his homework, he had quite a lot. Smallest came home and waited for MrsPiano who was very late. I made Smallest have some of his dinner as we were getting close to the time when he had to leave for football. Huffle and Smallest went to football and Small and I walked into the Hamlet for the Tree Lighting Ceremony.

Cubs were supposed to be there tonight but as we are making Smallest go to Small's band concert on Wednesday, we let him go to football tonight. Small decided to go to get his community hours. Small helped rally the Cubs and stood singing with them, had a hot chocolate and then after a quick chat with some people, we walked home.

Today I have done 20,000 steps.

 

No comments: