Saturday 14 April 2018

THURSDAY : FAMILY - CHIPPY

on Thursday Moo picked me up from HB’s and we went to a local Garden Centre for breakfast.  We also met up with two of my aunties that I haven’t seen for twelve years.

It wasn’t awkward at all.  We talked and talked and talked.  One of them had to leave but we ended up staying there from 10am until 3pm.  Sitting in the place, talking.  We had breakfast, a drink midway and a cake and drink later.  I can’t believe how easy it was and I have now connected with both of them on various social media and two of my cousins.  Amazing!

Moo and her sister

Moo took me back to her house (haven’t seen it before).  Very nice.  We sat and looked at old photos before going out in the evening to meet up with MrsChappo for a Fish and Chips while she waited for her son to finish at AirCadets.  It was a very foggy evening and we have no idea how we found it.



It was lovely seeing MrsChappo.  Dinner was good and we had a good chat whilst eating.   Moo and I came home and went to bed.  I didn’t sleep well again, up until 3am this time texting Huffle, blogging and wondering why the street lamp outside the window was shining so bright!!



No comments: