Thursday 19 April 2018

TUESDAY : THORPE - LRI - THEVILLAGE - KIBWORTH

What a busy day!

I had a spare morning and instead of sitting around drinking tea at Grandmas, I thought I would pop to AuntyMiaows who lives around the corner.  We walked to the park with the boys, grabbed a takeaway coffee and flapjack and sat on too small seats watching the kids play on the park.  As I don’t have too much time, it was rush rush rush and I had done over 12,000 steps by the time I got back to Grandmas.

Grandad took me back to the hospital.  MrsElderflowerMeadow was not too good.  She was really
struggling and I felt like I was not helping her by being there.  It’s tough because I obviously want to spend as much time as possible with her while I’m here but also she needs to recover.  So I called the nurse and left them to it.

LizzieDotDot collected me from the hospital and we went and picked up her boys with LittleN in the car.  Chatting on the way I learned that there were Orange Smarties now available.  Being Small’s favourite (when he was very small I told him he had to give all his orange ones to me and he never realised they tasted of orange.  Obviously later on, he knows and I’m lucky if I get one out of a whole tube) LizzieDotDot stopped at a local shop and bought him about six packets.  Lucky boy.

When we had collected all of the five children, we went back to her house in TheVillage.  Her and MrDotDot made a lovely tea and we sat and ate before Yahoo turned up and took me back to her house.  What an absolutely lovely family and I made all the kids hug me.  Ha ha!


Lizzie.dot.dot made this.  Crocheted all by herself.  She says it’s because I taught her so well.  I am very proud of her.  Love it!




We had a glass of wine, Facetimed Huffle and the boys andwent to bed.   

No comments: